Introducing Commercial Break…Television and cinema commercials are one of the most powerful and pervasive communication mediums. Using astute techniques, from the subtle to the outright blatant, their emotive pitch influences our behaviours, alters our perceptions and even makes us laugh! With Commercial Break your delegates will experience the fascinating world of advertising as they create an award-winning advert from initial brief to final screening. The adverts you create can:
- Promote your company
- Promote your products or services
- Reinforce your conference goals
- Deliver powerful internal messages
- Or even, poke fun at your competitors!
What will happen during Commercial Break?
- Representing various 'agencies', your delegates will be divided into teams and given a detailed brief and/or a range of objectives covering key conference messages.
- Each agency will then work together to develop a strategy, a script and a storyboard before going into production.
- To ensure stunning end results, your delegates will be provided with all the technical equipment they need to translate their ideas to the screen, from cameras to clapperboards and lighting to props.
- They will also attend skills workshops including make-up, camera techniques and acting lessons to ensure artistic excellence.
- Finally, the event will culminate in a grand screening and awards ceremony where advertising excellence will be rewarded and celebrated.
Learning and development outcomes
Commercial Break encourages participants to work closely together whilst utilising all their creative, strategic and project management skills. An awards ceremony tops off the experience where advertising excellence is rewarded and celebrated.