Introducing Corporate Bodybuilding…Without doubt, your employees are the greatest asset in your organisation: each individual plays a vital role in how your company functions, how it is perceived and ultimately how successful it becomes. An organisation is its people! Corporate Bodybuilding literally brings this idea to life as individuals in your organisation collaborate together as one enormous team to create your company name or logo on a massive scale. By becoming a ‘living pixel’, each individual in your team puts themselves in the picture to create a truly unique and dynamic image for posterity. This mass interactive process is always lively and energised and will certainly break the ice. Corporate Bodybuilding is a great kick-start to any event or a spectacular grand finale to any company conference, as it will quite literally bring your people together as one!
What will happen during Corporate Bodybuilding?
- Initially, each of your delegates will be cleverly assigned to part of a letter or a small segment of your company logo.
- They will also be supplied with an appropriately colour-coded suit.
- A massive communication exercise will then ensue until each individual links with twenty or perhaps even two hundred other delegates to complete their single letter or segment.
- With half the challenge now complete, everyone will work on a grand scale so that all your letters or segments correctly position themselves in relation to each other to create your overall logo.
- Once everyone is finally positioned, we will video and photograph your living logo from above to create an impressive and lasting record of your achievement.
Learning and development outcomes
Human capital is vital to the makeup of an organisation. Every individual plays a vital role in how a company operates, how it is perceived, and how successful it can ultimately become. Through this practical fun team building experience, individuals are reminded of their unique role within the big picture of a company’s structure and the importance of each individual.