Introducing Sync Or Swim…Combining acrobatics, stamina, grace, choreography and astoundingly coordinated teamwork, synchronised swimming is one of the most dazzling and spectacular Olympic disciplines. In this unusual, uplifting and entertaining event, we bring the world of synchronised swimming to your team… without the water! Flexible to venue, time and budget, Sync Or Swim can be tailored to your needs. Whether it is used as light-hearted, after-dinner entertainment or an amusing conference energiser with positive underlying messages, Sync Or Swim is an ideal teambuilding experience for swimmers and non-swimmers alike! We will provide the unique dry pool that will become the focal point of your team’s performances, so all your team members need to supply is the imagination, co-ordination and energy needed to impress the judges and entertain your audience. Guaranteed to be highly amusing, we have even found that some of the final performances can be surprisingly close to the actual discipline. So what are you waiting for? Find out how synchronised your team are today!
What will happen during Sync Or Swim?
- Your delegates will take on the role of a national, synchronised swimming squad training for the next Olympics.
- Each team will plan, prepare and perform a medal winning routine, all choreographed to a specific national backing track.
- We will suitably kit out each of your squads with swimming caps, nose clips, portable stereos and, of course, false eyelashes for that over-the-top dramatic effect!
- After a short rehearsal, each of your squads will perform in turn while your remaining teams watch and encourage their performances.
- Just like the real thing, your synchronised swimmers will be judged on their technical merit and artistic impression.
- Once the collaborative fun is over, the judges will make an agonising decision as to which teams will take to the podium to receive their Olympic medals.
Learning and development outcomes
In Sync or Swim, teams must work together effectively to use their imagination, coordination and energy to impress the judges and entertain their colleagues. This light-hearted and humorous activity enables all participants to throw off their inhibitions, relax, have fun!