Introducing DJ Democracy…A unique and exciting motivational experience, DJ Democracy results in your delegates throwing a huge party at the end of your conference. Competing to promote your company vision and values, your teams take to the turntables, adopt the role of DJ and choose their all-time favourite music tracks to bring your conference messages to life. A refreshing and entertaining approach to corporate teambuilding, DJ Democracy encourages democratic leadership, negotiation, conflict management skills, creative thinking and task assignment. Being both highly interactive and inclusive in nature, DJ Democracy is a fantastic icebreaker for any conference as it encourages your teams to break down barriers and work together towards a common purpose whilst having a great time doing so. DJ Democracy will surely appeal to all your participants whatever their background or musical tastes and, in a grand finale, it will be your audience who have the final say as to which team wins the day.
What will happen during DJ Democracy?
- To begin, your participants will form small teams to choose their favourite tracks.
- Your teams will choose their tracks at digital listening posts where thousands of potential tunes will be available.
- Professional DJs and technicians will be on hand with expert advice as your participants learn to be DJs and develop, produce and present a segment that encapsulates your company’s brand, values or products.
- As well as playing tracks that best fit your company’s culture, each team will present a sixty second ‘party manifesto’ that conveys the themes of your conference and brings shared values alive.
- Most importantly however, your teams compete to create the best party atmosphere on the night.
Learning and development outcomes
A fantastic icebreaker for any conference, DJ Democracy encourages your teams to break down barriers, open their minds and work together for a common purpose – and have a great time doing it. DJ Democracy is refreshing and entertaining. It encourages democratic leadership, negotiation, conflict management skills, creative thinking and task allocation. Part problem-solving exercise and part rave, DJ Democracy will appeal to all participants whatever their background or musical tastes.