Introducing Global Grooves…Bringing together the animated percussion, lyrical chanting and colourful dance of Brazilian samba, West African djembe, Indian dhol, Spanish flamenco, Moroccan sand-dance, Cuban salsa and South African gumboot, Global Grooves mixes a powerful multicultural cocktail that will leave your people energised, inspired and united. From the smallest organisation right up to the world-wide community we call the ‘global village’, great achievements can be attained when people come together to combine their strengths and celebrate their differences. By celebrating the multicultural and global nature of business and society today, your team will find out how much can be achieved with a collective and unified ‘can do’ attitude. When diverse people think, act and work as one, amazing things happen. Global Grooves provides a truly memorable highlight to any conference or event.
What will happen during Global Grooves?
- To begin, your delegates will work in different teams to learn various world percussion rhythms, chants and dance styles.
- Under expert tuition, each team will practice and perfect totally different rhythms, moves and chants.
- At the same time, they will also learn the ‘global groove’ – a common signature piece learned by all the teams.
- Finally, the teams will be brought together as they seamlessly rotate and take to the stage to perform their own unique piece to an appreciative audience.
- This performance will culminate in a breathtaking and rousing finale as your teams celebrate their ‘global groove'.
Learning and development outcomes
Global Grooves is an energetic, rewarding and hugely entertaining team bonding experience celebrating multiculturalism. It is a powerful way of demonstrating the amazing results that can be achieved when teams achieve true synergy. This memorable shared experience demands participation from all individuals. Participants are encouraged to add their own personalised creative expression to their performance, leaving them feeling truly energised and invigorated in body, mind and soul, as well as, unified as a group.